Oleander – A Toxic beauty

Oleander is an evergreen shrub which is mostly used as ornamental and landscaping plant. Oleander flowers are showy, extravagant, and often fragrant, which makes them very attractive.

Oleander

Oleander has historically been considered a poisonous plant because some of its compounds may exhibit toxicity, especially to animals, when consumed in large amounts.


Joining Cee’s FOTD and Judy’s Floral Alphabet Challenge

4 thoughts on “Oleander – A Toxic beauty

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s